Pages

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas Day

Just my own family for Christmas day, or so I thought before I received a call from my "niece" Becky. She is a single mom with two sons who recently moved from Texas to California to start over. She completed a Certified Nursing program and got a job in Huntington Beach as an activities director for an assisted living facility. She asked for Christmas off so she could spend it with her family (us). So we welcomed her and her son Will to spend the day with us. The last time I saw Becky, she was 12 years old, so alot has changed considering she is now 39. Paul and I had stayed up so late on Christmas Eve playing Tripoley with Lauren, Jared, Lex, and Marcus that when Becky and Will arrived, only Paul & I were up and only Paul was dressed : ) Needless to say, we had planned to have our stockings and gift exchange over and done with before Becky's arrival. Nope, didn't happen. So here are some pics of our fav gifts: Lex hoarding his gifts : ) Who knew there could be joy in hiking? A nice voodoo pedal for Jared's guitar I was fleeced!Bongos, the next addition to his percussion collection Mom looking beautiful Katie loves American Girl accessories! Lauren with her backpacking guitar My nephew Rob sent this great pic of Avery in his new mustang

No comments: