Pages

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Blogging

Once upon a time I started a blog in the hopes of keeping a record of events in my life.  I was told that it shouldn't replace journaling, but in a sense it does, because the capturing of photos and  thoughts of the times can be compiled and printed out for preservation.  Even if no one ever reads my blog, I should resume blogging so that I will have a record of times, events, occasions and how it affects me.  Talking at the river last weekend and recalling things that happened on other river trips brought up how it all runs together in the memory and becomes difficult to distinguish one trip from another.  Hopefully, attempting to blog will help in situations like that.  With that said, I hope to pick up this blog again....wish me luck.
Photobucket

No comments: