Pages

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 09, 2008

The Dog Park

While Lauren and Tim were away, Paul and I were puppy sitting. We decided to take Sima, AKA "Special Ed" and Roscoe, AKA "Special Needs" to the Dog Park where they could interact with other dogs and run off some energy. They are so funny when they are with other dogs! Sima wants to play with Roscoe only, and Roscoe wants to prove to every other dog that although small in stature, he is able to take them on, one at a time or all at once. We miss our Roxy and think about another dog. I saw a beautiful black standard poodle last week (No Lauren, I won't get a poodle). We'll most likely have another springer spaniel or maybe a lab, but Paul wants a puppy and I just can't do that! The thought of a puppy chewing up everything and peeing on my rugs....Ack! He says he doesn't like them......But I think He does wink

7 comments:

Keegan Osinski said...

I know I'm warming up to the Pups. :)


And yes, I'm on Blogger now too! :D

Debbie said...

Well, you know I'm all about rescue dogs. Couldn't ask for a better dog than Tobie. Cisco, not so much, but still good. ;-)

We'll have to schedule a play date for the dogs at the park sometime soon.

Shar said...

Keegan, welcome to blogger! How can you resist those sweet little eyes looking up at you from YOUR LAP!

Shar said...

Deb, That sounds fun! You, me, Cisco, Sima, Roscoe and an IBC from Sweet Bean. Mmmmm! Dog Park here we come!

Anonymous said...

I think U.P. AND You are ready for a dog! Could I interest you in a petfinder dog?!? And you've GOT to get away from the Poodle foo-foo dolls!

Shar said...

Ummmmmmm........let me think.........Nope, not ready and don't email me any cute little faces with adorable eyes!

Anonymous said...

It like you can read minds. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so uh you might want to delete the next email that comes. hehe uh LOVE YOU! D-W