Pages

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

FOURTEEN!!!!

How can it be true? Doo-wah is now 14 and beginning her high school freshman year this Fall. The day was nice for sitting outside. Her grandpa was able to rearrange his schedule at the church he where he works to attend Katie's party. Cousin Alex came with Keeg in tow And cousin Lauren with cousin Tim The grandmas ooh and aah over the presents WHAT?! Where are the 14 candles conveniently spaced all over the cake to blow out? Shocking and Appalling. Some nice gifts.....gel and lotion.....a funny book about cats fun family reading And now for the baby photos...When I heard Katie had arrived, I jumped in the car and headed to Anaheim to hold her and welcome her Her first trip to Lake Powell One year old Lady Katherine, I wish you a lovely year being 14. Let's go to the river!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am shocked and appauled you made me have tears in my eyes! And the big numbers are sooooooooo much more stylish! I cannot believe you brought out the baby pictures!!!!! When I get a blog.............JK Love you and THANK YOU! DW out