Pages

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas

How can you beat having a Christmas that includes "Baby's 1st"? And of course, Madeleine is so sweet and easy going, it is even more delightful. Due to work and tea schedules, our family Christmas celebration was postponed to Monday the 28th. I'm still evaluating extended holidays and how I want to address them in the future. I was actually pretty tired that day after hosting the 11th annual tea at my home, and when I got dressed and came downstairs my energy was in great need of a boost. Enter my hero: Jared. He inquired of the plan and made himself immediately available to assist in whatever was needed. Together we planned the side dishes and got to work on preparing them. The family assembled at 2:30 to eat and then we exchanged gifts. My All About Madeleine book made for me by Tim. I look at it almost everyday and smile. Auntie Keeg made MJ a cute hair bow and a nice warm afghan. The family altogether minus my older brother Ron's family Gettin' crazy! My sister Pat and I managed to get our new granddaughters together for a photo with Santa. Madz was 6mos. and Sophie 2mos. Looking forward to many more Christmases and watching the families grow!

No comments: