Pages

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Eight Things

Well, I finally have some time to do the 8's that I was tagged for.

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Becoming a grandma
2. Alex and Keegan's Wedding
3. Lake Mead in July
4. Lake Powell in September
5. Scrapbooking this summer
6. Bookclubs this summer
7. Seeing Jared graduate Paramedic school
8. Seeing Alex graduate from Biola

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Baked and frosted cupcakes
2. Sculpted a pregnant lady out of fondant
3. Finished binding the crib quilt for my grandchild
4. wrapped gifts
5. watched parts of the biggest loser
6. Had Peony's for dinner
7. Talked with Alex, Keegan & Marcus about childhood books
8. Ate breakfast in bed (thanks Love)

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Complete a Digital scrapbooking project
2. go to Yellowstone
3. go to Glacier National Park
4. Visit Canada
5. Waterski for longer times
6. Start walking again
7. See a broadway show in New York
8. Visit Spain

8 Books I have read/would like to read:
1. Feminine Appeal-Mahaney
2. Acts
3. Start Your Family-Watters
4. The Wise Woman & Other Stories-MacDonald
5. Moloka'i
6. Genesis
7. Humility-Mahaney
8. Sundays At Tiffanys-Patterson

8 Friends to tag:
Need more blogging friends :-)

2 comments:

Love, Lauren said...

good job Mom. very good job. Your maximum countdown to grandma is only 25 more days. let's hope she chooses to come earlier than two weeks and three days over her due date.

Shar said...

Thanks. I think she'll be here before 25 days. Praying for a quick, uncomplicated labor and delivery. Also, a healthy happy baby!.XOXOXOXOXOX Mom