Pages

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter

The Valencias attended the Easter service at Temecula Hills Christian Fellowship. Alex led the worship and it was very inspired! I feel very blessed to have had the opportunity to sit and worship under the leading of each of my three children on different occasions and it is wonderful. The message was given in three parts by Randy, Rob and Marcelo. Each taking a different perspective in the resurrections impact then, now, and in the future. We met the Bauers at El Torito for brunch: The pics..........Our two grandmas. The lovely Miss Katie in her beautiful outfit made by her Mother My offspring were laughing at me because I can't say "That's how we roll" correctly. No matter how I try, it's wrong and they crack up. Here's Jared trying to gain control This is very SCARY! Sunday evening Paul, Sally and I went to Rancho Community to hear Jared play worship for "The Point" . A great 40+ minutes of worship!

No comments: