Pages

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2007

Sister, Sister

Pat and Larry came down to visit on Thursday, the 15th. TDH's Birthday! Also, happy birthday to Jan L, Ken L, Paul R, and Andrew R! I had talked with Pat about "Menopause the Musical" which I had seen twice and she wanted to see it. It never toured Salt Lake City (imagine!), so when I saw that it would be at the Lyceum Theatre in San Diego at Horton Plaza, I emailed her and invited her to come. So...like I said, they came. Friday, the 16th, Pat, Sally and I departed for San Diego. We had dinner at Anthony's.....yum! what a great dinner! Then drove over to the Lyceum. We had front row seats....it was just as funny as ever, and the woman who did the "Tina Turner" was fabulous! Diane....you would have loved the woman who did "My Thighs". MTM will be in San Diego through August so if you haven't seen it and you are pre, mid, or even post season in life...GO. On Saturday, Paul, Larry, Ron, and Chris played golf. My siblings and spouses all came over for dinner. We were all irish! Corned beef, cabbage, red potatoes, carrots, salad, irish soda bread and guiness for dinner. My niece Becky and her son Will joined us for the day as well. The kids had a great time in the pool and the adults enjoyed the hot tub later. We took a few pics to mark the occasion. Mom & her Kids..... The ladies.....The Guys.....The life of the party! Monday, Pat, Larry, Paul and I golfed at Menifee Lakes...a fun casual day with lunch as well! It is always a joy to spend time with family and when Pat and Larry come down, there is always a lot of fun going on!

No comments: